Samsung 30T (INR21700-30T), widely used in high drain devices, has a 3,000mAh capacity and 35A maximum continuous discharge.
Model: INR21700-30T (30T)
Style: Flat Top
Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
Discharge Current: 35A Maximum Continuous
Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
Cutoff Voltage: 2.5V
Approximate Dimensions: 21.1mm x 70.2mm
Approximate Weight: 68.2g
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage.
- DO NOT short circuit intentionally or unintentionally.
- DO NOT use if PVC wrapper or terminal insulator is damaged or torn.
- DO NOT use if battery is damaged in any way.
- DO NOT store loose or in a pocket, purse, etc., always use a protective case or box for storage and transport.
- DO NOT over-charge or charge above the maximum voltage rating.
- DO NOT over-discharge or exceed the continuous discharge rating.
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate.
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures.
- DO NOT solder onto battery, spot weld only.
- DO NOT use force to install or install in reverse/backwards.
- DO NOT mix and match brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries.
- DO NOT throw away in trash, contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal.
- STOP immediately if while charging/storing/using the battery it emits an unusual smell, feels hot, changes colour or shape, or appears abnormal in any way.
- KEEP AWAY from pets and children.
- KEEP AWAY from metal/conductive objects to prevent short circuiting.
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface and never leave batteries charging unattended.
- ONLY use within manufacturer's specification.
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry.
- ONLY use a smart charger designed for this specific type of battery.
- It is your responsibility to determine that your charger or device is functioning properly.
- If exposed to battery electrolyte, flush with water immediately and/or immediately contact a physician or emergency services.
- DO NOT throw away in the trash; contact your local jurisdiction for proper recycling or disposal